Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Friends!!! Best friends forever!

Ah..................Yes good friends, good friends. Though I am no longer with them in the same school, doesn't mean that we can't hang out anymore. It never does. We still call each other, have gatherings, I invite them to my birthday party and they invite me to theirs. We've had many memorable occasions,
like sports day, concert day, school field trip, and year end class party. Although Stella Maris wasn't as sophisticated as ISKL, the memories and the friends I had were pretty darn good. ^^ Sometimes they say that simpler is better. (I'm not comparing between them both.) All 6th graders were close to each other. We never really had any enemies. Well, the year is over for them, and next year they will all be going to different schools. (Stella Maris only has up to 6th grade.) This may seem like the end of our friendship but don't worry because its not. A friendship as strong as ours will never end! I'll be sure to have many gatherings in the upcoming year. Now that I'm making many more friends here at ISKL, I don't think my brain can remember every body's names!
Forever Friends
You're my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
We went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
You supported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were     in fear, 
its really sad that it had to be this way
but it has reached its very last day.
Miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart.

True Friends
My Friend when I think of you.
I think of all that we've been through.
All the times we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn't right.
I, then feel bad and alot of pain.
It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain.
I love you dear friend with all of my heart.
But now that you're gone I've fallen apart.

I'm getting better as the days go by.
I wish sometimes this was all a big lie.
I pray to you every night.
It's like you're my fire, a burning light.
My dear friend, I miss you alot.
I still wonder why you were put in that spot.
I know you're in a place much better than here.
Watching and helping me with all of my fear.
Our friendship my dear friend,
we will have to the end.
Friends til the end is what we will be.
Someday we'll be together,together you and me.

Congrats to all who got 5A's in UPSR!!!!


2 comments:

- MeLaNie - said...

nice..i'm just wondering thrs so many jf pic..o.O..ooo..muahaha

Adel said...

you really seem to like cats dont you......

corn and peanut butter dont go well together. it tastes like rubber

Courage

Courage to me means being able to try something new without hesitating. For example, I really want to skydive but I’m afraid to or being able to make a new friend on the first day of school. To me, it also means being able to stand up for yourself when you need to. Like if your being bullied but you stand up to the bully. Not showing people that you are afraid and also never saying "I can't do it." Never give up when you do say “I can’t do it.” Being able to change the world and the way people see it. The time that I showed courage was when I represented my class in a story telling competition but I still haven’t overcome my fear of stage fright yet.